Change in Services
Please check our “contact” page for locations and hours and how to reach our programs and services.
- Pediatrics, Adult Medicine and Women’s Health: Face-to-face and telehealth services available. If you need vaccinations, need help controlling a chronic medical condition or have acute healthcare needs please don’t delay your care, call us for an appointment or to speak to a nurse
- Optometry: Open for services.
- WIC: Open for telephone and electronic services, please call ahead
- Group Clinics (Diabetes, Memory Clinic): postponed until further notice. Please call us for assistance
- Dietician and Nutritionist appointments: Available, please call
- Dental Care: Emergency dental services available. Other services are available on a limited basis, please call ahead for appointments.
- Behavioral Health: Face-to-face and telehealth services available. Call ahead to see if telehealth services may be appropriate for your appointment.
- Homeless Services: We have clinical services at our Ka’a’ahi site and continue our outreach services. Please check our “contact” page for assistance with housing and community resources.
- Pharmacy: Open for services, please call if you are unable to pick up your prescription. We have limited neighborhood delivery services available.
- Social Services: Open for services, please check our “contact” page to call for assistance with housing, insurance, temporary assistance for needy families or other social needs