Change in Services
Please check our “contact” page for locations and hours and how to reach our programs and services.
- Pediatrics, Adult Medicine and Women’s Health: Face-to-face and telehealth services available. If you need vaccinations, need help controlling a chronic medical condition or have acute healthcare needs please don’t delay your care, call us for an appointment or to speak to a nurse
- Optometry: Open for services.
- WIC: Open for telephone and electronic services, please call ahead
- Group Clinics (Diabetes, Memory Clinic): postponed until further notice. Please call us for assistance
- Dietician and Nutritionist appointments: Available, please call
- Dental Care: Emergency dental services available. Other services are available on a limited basis, please call ahead for appointments.
- Behavioral Health: Face-to-face and telehealth services available. Call ahead to see if telehealth services may be appropriate for your appointment.
- Homeless Services: We have clinical services at our Ka’a’ahi site and continue our outreach services. Please check links at the bottom of our home page and click on the “patient care” tab at the top of the page to find out more out our homeless services.
- Pharmacy: Open for services, please call if you are unable to pick up your prescription. We have limited neighborhood delivery services available.
- Social Services: Open for services, please check our “contact” page to call for assistance with housing, insurance, temporary assistance for needy families or other social needs