If you have questions regarding Covid-19 or if you are feeling sick with fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please call before coming in to the clinic. Call your usual clinic site or call 381-7009 to be connected to a nurse who will answer your Covid-19 questions.
How we are protecting our patients
- Prescreening: Upon entry or before entry to clinics, all patients are prescreened for Covid-19 signs, symptoms and risk factors. High risk patients may be referred to our screening facility at our 915 N. King St. location for further evaluation.
- Masks: All patients, vendors, visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask or face covering in the clinic at all times to protect patients and employees.
- Staff health: : Any staff member with Covid-19 risk factors (recent travel or exposure to suspected or confirmed Covid-19 cases) or with fever or Covid-19 symptoms are not allowed to work until they have completed quarantine requirements or ben cleared clinically
- Distancing: We have implemented patient seating and front desk distancing. To reduce crowding, we ask that only patients with appointments enter the clinic. One adult may accompany minors. And adults requiring assistance may enter the clinic with one caregiver. Adults with appointments are asked to not bring their children into the clinic unless there is no one to supervise them.
- Infection control:We have increased the frequency of disinfecting all clinical areas. Staff are expected to maintain safe infection control practices as recommended by CDC.
Covid-19 Patient Resources and Guidelines
- CDC Covid-19 page
- Hawaii DOH page
- General Information and Public Guidance
- Coping With Stress and Anxiety Associated with Covid-19
- Hawai’i Dept of Labor Covid-19 Benefits
- Mental Health Resources
- More Anxiety and Mental Health Resources
- Behavioral Health & Homelessness Statewide Unified Response Group site on guidance for BH and homeless services for COVID-19