At KPHC, our dentists, hygienists, and dental staff provide quality, integrated, family dental care for the community and all others in need of dental care. Our focus is on preventive and primary dental care, that is provided in a caring, culturally sensitive, and respectful environment.Our general dentists provide a range of services for patients of all ages, including comprehensive oral exams, cleanings, dentures, consultation, basic restorative care (fillings, crowns), urgent care.
In addition, we may offer certain oral surgery and root canal therapy. We can assist with referral for specialty care (wisdom teeth removal, implants, root canal therapy, braces, periodontal/gum surgery etc.), which may be required to address your treatment needs.
Clinics follow ADA, OSHA, and CDC recommendations for infection control.
A scheduled comprehensive examination with complete x-ray series is required prior to beginning any permanent restorative or rehabilitative dental care.
For an appointment at one of our 3 clinics please call:
- (808) 845-0686 Main Medical and Dental Center (915 N. King St.)
- (808) 483-7520 Women’s and Children’s Dental Clinic (710 N. King St.)
- (808) 792-5576 Downton Family Dental Center (89 S. King St.)
We provide discounts for low-income uninsured patients. Our procedures and visit fees may be discounted based on family income level using State and Federal guidelines. Proof of income is required at the time of registraion (to be updated annually) to participate in these sliding scale discounts.
Examples of valid proof of income include:
- Pay Stubs (at least one month)
- Determination letter from Department of Human Services (Medicaid recipient)
- Social Security Benefit Letter
- Unemployment Insurance Benefit Stub
- Bank or Savings Statement
- Current Tax Return
- Disability Award Letter
We accept QUEST and most private dental insurance plans. We can help facilitate completing an application to obtain State Quest coverage if eligible.